ZML Industries is certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 standards and by the most important automotive customers.
We know how to provide high quality solutions
Thanks to forthy years' experience in the sector, today ZML Industries S.p.A. is a leader in aluminium die-casting, grey or ductile cast iron casting and in the production of enamelled wire, imposing its presence at European level as the ideal partner for the main brands of electrical household appliances, automotive and mechanical industries.
Pieces casted yearly
Evolution of ZML Industries S.p.A.
- The building of the plant, which started in 1968, was finished in 1971, and immediately the production activity was started.
- In 1973 the company “Industrie Lavorazioni Metallurgiche SpA” was founded and in 1978 the name of the company changed to "Zanussi Metallurgica SpA".
- In 1984 the Zanussi group was taken over by the Swedish multinational Electrolux.
- In 1993, by the take-over of former Gronda S.r.l. of Aviano (PN), the market of copper wire is extended.
- In 2002 Zanussi Metallurgica is already a solid and independent reality, thus leaving the Electrolux group by changing its name to "ZML Industries S.p.A."
- Since 2006 ZML Industries S.p.A. get part of Gruppo Cividale.